Total Sold: 0 JPoint: 750
Featured 99 red roses
Terms & Conditions
1) Changes of orders can only be made by following the conditions below:
- before 10am (1) one day before intended delivery day
- changes on delivery address and in relation to card messages
- last minutes changes are not allowed
2) Cancellation of orders can be done before 10am (1) one day before intended delivery day. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order.
3) COD (Cash on Delivery) is not available
4) Pick up is not available via JOCOM
5) Our supplier promises to send you the freshest of flowers and this would mean that they will occasionally come in bud form which will last much longer. Their flowers are packed carefully to ensure they arrive as beautiful and as fresh as when they left for delivery. However, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact our customer care and we shall inform supplier immediately so that they can arrange a replacement at their next available delivery date, or a refund. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged flowers within 24 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund.
6) All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers supplier has received from their growers that are needed to make up your order do not meet their high-quality standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
7) During adverse weather conditions (including heavy rain and flood), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we can’t refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.